IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR PRICES CONSISTENTLY COMPETITIVE, WE FIND IT NECESSARY TO IMPLEMENT THE FOLLOWING POLICY FOR SHIPPING AND RETURNING MERCHANDISE.
- We ship USPS Priority Mail.
- All orders are issued a USPS Tracking Number.
- Delivery time to invoice delivery address is generally 3-7 business days.
- We try to ship within 24 hours of placed orders. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within the United States.
- We do not assume risk for orders delivered to mail and package forwarding companies and/or services (often used to deliver products outside of the United States). The buyer assumes all risk for orders delivered to any forwarding companies. This risk includes customs or other inspections where the package may be opened to determine the contents. The invoice total dollar amount (product price and shipping) will not be refunded.
- We do not ship liquid products to known forwarding company addresses.
- We do not assume risk for orders lost or damaged after successful pick-up by the USPS mail carrier from our facility.
- Buyer acknowledges they are to provide a secure shipping address and will accept USPS Delivery Confirmation as proof of successful delivery of package(s).
- Buyer agrees to communicate specific delivery instructions to their USPS Priority Mail carrier as needed, i.e. “Please leave on porch.” etc.
- Buyer agrees to track package at www.usps.com with tracking info supplied.
- Buyer agrees to be available to sign for any packages that require signature confirmation.
- Buyer agrees to make arrangements for pick up or delivery if they will not be home to receive package. (Most packages are too big for standard mail boxes.)
- Unclaimed Packages - packages shipped back to us because of failure to sign for it or not picking it up at the local post office - are charged actual shipping and may be subject to 20% restocking fees.
- If reshipment of unclaimed returned packages is desired, additional shipping cost will apply.
- “Refused” or “Return to Sender” packages – Customers will be billed for all shipping costs and may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We are happy to help you with returns, exchanges or refunds within three (3) months of product receipt provided that products are returned in the original condition - in unopened and undamaged containers.
- It is our policy to refund the cost of the product returned, minus actual shipping and the 20% restocking fee.
- We do not refund shipping.
- We do not pay for return shipping.
Question: How do I know you received my order?
Answer: You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation immediately after you place your online order. Please check your inbox and spam box carefully. Please save your order confirmation e-mail.
Question: How long will it take to receive my item?
Answer: We will process your order within 1-3 business days. Then, your order will be shipped, which could take an additional 2-4 days via USPS Priority Mail. Please anticipate the total time for shipping and handling may be 3 - 7 business days.
Question: How do I know when my order will arrive?
Answer: You will receive a second automated e-mail confirmation immediately after your order is shipped. This e-mail confirmation will include tracking information. Our packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. You may visit the USPS website to track your package.
Question: I have specific mail delivery instructions like, "Please place my packages in the wooden box on the back patio, so that the box is safe from my cat and chickens." Should I communicate these instructions to Inspired Nutrition?
Answer: We are unable to communicate customer specific delivery instructions to your USPS Priority mail carrier. We encourage customers to contact their USPS Priority mail carrier directly to communicate specific delivery instructions.
Question: My package was damaged during shipping. What do I do?
Answer: If your order is damaged upon receipt, please contact our customer service personnel at 503-767-2400 during Pacific Business Hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you with returns and exchanges.
Question: My package was lost or damaged after successful delivery by the USPS Priority mail carrier. What do I do?
Answer: Unfortunately, we are unable to assume risk for orders lost or damaged after successful delivery by the USPS Priority mail carrier. We encourage you to communicate delivery instructions to your USPS Priority mail carrier to ensure safe delivery and safe keeping of your packages at your shipping destination. If you feel like you do not have a secure shipping destination, you may opt to ship your package to your local post office general delivery, where packages may be held for pick-up. Feel free to contact our customer service personnel at 503-767-2400 during Pacific Business Hours or e-mail email@example.com. We are happy to assist you with this process.
Question: I received my order in good condition, but have had a change of heart and would like to return or exchange my order. Will you help me?
Answer: Yes, we are happy to help you with refunds or exchanges within three (3) months of product receipt provided that products are returned in the original condition - in unopened and undamaged containers. It is our policy to refund your cost of the product returned minus 20% restocking fee; we do not refund shipping or pay for the cost of return shipping.
Question: I live outside of the USA. Do you ship to my area?
Answer: Not currently.
Question: I have a question you have not answered here. What should I do?
Answer: If you have questions, or would like help with placing an order, please email our customer service personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website is a secure site available 7 days a week. You may also call our customer service personnel at 503-767-2400 anytime and leave a message and clear phone number. We check messages throughout the day during Pacific business hours, and we will return calls in the order they are received.