Natural Nutrient Support
Our Artery Clear is designed to support artery health by adding known support nutrients such as Guar Gum, Garlic Extract, L-Lysine, Aplha Lipoic Acid, L-Proline, Pantethine, and Choline to our powerful advanced blend. This advanced blend also includes:
- Enzymes (the increasingly popular Serrapeptase),
- Lipid fats (the emulsifier, Lecithin),
- Fiber (University of Florida's favorite Grapefruit Pectin),
- Lipotropics (the new hit, L-lysine. (Wait, what is a lipotropic? It is a nutrient that has a high affinity for fats, especially useful in this situation!)
Our products contain nutrients that must be:
- Lab-certified - highest quality ingredients
- Full spectrum - of ingredients needed for success
- Highly absorbable - designed for full effect in your body
- Proper amounts - to give you the optimum results
Purchased individually, these ingredients could cost as much as $170 a month! Combining them in our Artery Clear formula can lower the cost to as little as a cup of coffee a day!
Serving Size: 6 Vegetable Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||556%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||90 mg||16%|
|Serrapeptase (70,800 SPU)||32 mg||*|
|Grapefruit Pectin (fruit)||1000mg||*|
|Soy Lecithin||900 mg||*|
|Guar Gum Seed Powder||200 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||250 mg||*|
|Garlic Bulb 4:1 Extract||225 mg||*|
|L-Lysine HCl||200 mg||*|
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rice powder, silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Allergen Warning: Contains Soy.
Our Artery Clear doesn’t require regular daily usage. Days or weeks can be skipped. However, when you do take it, it is good to take at least 4 capsules at a time up to 140 pounds, 5 at a time over 140 pounds (it is better when enough of each nutrient is taken).
The best time to take them is before bedtime (it is not competing with other things when the body is at rest). If desired, another dosage can be taken when waking in the morning, waiting 1 hour before eating.
Three bottles are typically used for an initial general use. With greater need, 6-9 bottles are often taken over the course of the first year. Typically, ongoing maintenance is usually 1-2 bottles over the course of a year.